Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #65  
With his juice in hand he went back to check on the meat. “But I like your stories. I am looking forward to a nice Christmas story, where the hero learns how to be selfless and give un to others. Its the best lesson to learn this season.” He flipped the bacon over while drinking the juice. “Its cliché, I know but they make for the cutest ones, especially if there's a kiss at the end.” Oliver turned the stove off searching around the room for plates. He served up an even amount for each of them before joining Zosa at the table. Oliver simply couldn't over come his basic bardic character idea. He started to lightly sing a Christmas carol doing a much better job then the radio who played them non stop this time of year.
Last edited by Ludovico; 09-14-2011 at 02:42 AM.
Old Posted 09-14-2011, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'you would make a better bard than a writer i think' zosa said all but dropping the sublty. if the book grew impaitent there'd be worse issues than a little confusion.
Old Posted 09-14-2011, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #67  
Oliver stopped himself mid chew. It wasn't a dream was it. He dropped the rest of his breakfast knowing that it was too good to be true. He opened his mouth to yell at Zosa but he shouldn't have been angry at him, especially since it seemed that Zosa was trapped just like him. The question was, was Zosa ever real in the first place. “What does the story want us to do to get to the next chapter.” He asked. He was tired of playing the stories guessing game and decided on the direct approach. If Zosa didn't tell him then he would wish for it using the power of belief.
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'that...is something i can't say, the book does not work that way it only cares if /something/ happens and chapters only end when a natural break in the story happens. so any given chapter can be very long or very short and still be valid, though a chapter end can be forced like in the last one' he blushed a little, he had not asked before he did it and though he did not know why it was so he had a felling he had done something wrong in not asking 'i am sorry that is not helpful, and i am sorry i am too late to tell you when thing are happening, i try to say as soon as i know but i too must follow the storyline.' he paused 'to tell the truth i..' he paused midsentance. 'i think we should continue this another time the book is growing more impatient with us as time goes on. already it's wanting something to happen and the last two times it desired we ended up in trouble'
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #69  
“The book is growing impatient? Then the book should tell us what it wants?” Oliver yelled folding his arms in front of his chest. “I have never read a book with that was so ambiguous yet so restricted.” He growled loosing his appetite for the food. He left the table going back to the room he woke up in. He searched around until he found some decent enough clothing. He mused at the idea that the book was in fact the prince or at least his soul. His feet eventually settled into a pacing movement trying to decide what to do. He drew a breath and whispered “I'm sorry Zosa.” Oliver grabbed his instrument and escaped through the window climbing down the fire escape into the snowy streets below. As he walked his mind thought about the previous story. He paused when he got to the main street wondering if there was such thing as a modern fairy tale?
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
(actually i am very much the book's attempt /at/ a soul, i am a wish born)

he knew the other had left though he did not know why he had gone, he wanted to follow the bandits in the ally being a very good reason to but he knew the other would not be pleased, he took a moment and desided that though he would try not to interfere he could not leave the other alone. he took to the windo and opening it up to the cold winter sky he flew as a bird into the dawning day after his lord
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #71  
( Ah okay... XD.. okay. hmm then Oliver will have to teach the wish the meaning of free will. )

Oliver did not notice Zosa closing in on him. He had come to the conclusion that the prince, that Zosa told him about, was some where in the story physically controlling it. He paused in the snow. Believe... He took a deep breath rubbing his hands together. “I wish to meet the creator of the book...” He said getting bewildered glances from people as they passed by. “And the person it was created for.”
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he felt another useless wish. he could not see how the boy did not understand /he/ was the creator, he was in control, even as he was bound, as zosa was bound, to follow the rules he so greatly desired despite actions to speak otherwise. zosa wanted to tell him, as he had tried to tell him before, but the other did not understand his own powers and did not believe in his own greatness and his own purity. he desired greatly to crawl into the boy's heart and explain everything but he was limited to telling only what was asked ad the other was prone to not asking in the right way and not listening when he occasionally did. zosa swooped closer his brown plumage only slightly out of place

(and zosa will have to suffer the emotions of a boy with a severe listening problem hahaha)
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #73  
Oliver just didn't understand. He followed Zosa's instructions and yet He didn't see any one come up to him. Angrily he grabbed the crystal around his neck and tugged it over his head throwing it into the soft snow. He shivered in the snow pursing his lips into a thin line. He found himself making the wish that created the book in the first place. The hairs on the back of his neck alerted him to Zosa's presence. He jumped stumbling slightly into soft white fluffy snow.

( Lol, I think he thinks that Zosa is trapped with him rather then the creator. )
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he watched the other toss the gem into a small snowbank piled to the side, he didn't smirk when the necklace promptly materialized back on the boy's neck, he was growing wearing of this temper tantrum not only because it confused him so but because there was no seeming end to it. wit a flutter his wings turned back into fabric and he was once more as he was before. he reached out to take the shoulder of the other to once again give comfort but was shocked when the other pulled from his grasp and took off in the other direction.
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-17-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #75  
Once he pulled away Oliver ran. He wasn't sure where is feet were taking him but they just kept moving. He picked up speed unaware that the world, his wish was melting around him returning to the white void, before long there was nothing but snow. Oliver slowed his running, his feet awkwardly tumbling into a walk before he started up a run again. I just wanted to write my paper. He thought cursing himself. Around him the city turned into green blurs, and Oliver realized he was no longer wearing shoes. That made him stop. His lute was now a small harp, and around his head there was a reef. Now Oliver really wanted Zosa to be with him. He needed something to make sense. Olivers feet led him to something he thought was a city. If he wasn't mistaken it was ancient Greece... or Rome.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he found himself in a child's version of greece, the heat and dust was lacking and there were no people but the sun shone down and the earth was warm under his sandels, he felt the boy come before he saw him turn the corner
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #77  
As he walked he had all but forgotten about his previous anguish. His idle feet turned to watch a craftsmen gingerly painting a vase. He was mostly trying to show a younger boy how it was done but the boy appeared very jaded at the lesson. The sight didn't hold Olivers attention span for long, he quickly moved on following the people in the streets. They were all taking things and traversing to a large temple.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the other was coming closer, he wondered why he was brought here to stand at the face of a temple dressed in white under the sun, he felt as if he should be a statue, something worshiped, he wondered what he needed to be
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote